1. Male wolf and female wolf usually mates for life, unless one of the two died and the other lived. Generally speaking, they are devoted partners and parents.
2. In fact, wolves don’t like to fight or aggress, they won’t make nonsensical battle and the predation is only the act for survival.
3. In the wolf pack, they communicate with each other by howls, the pack is harmonious and integrative although only the leader “Alpha” wolf has the right to mate.
4. Wolves use face to display emotions, which is very rare in wild animals.
5. Many people have tried to keep wolf as pet, no one succeeds because of its nature.
6. 67% wolves have been killed worldwide, most wolves were killed in revenge when they ate the livestock or in the official reward.