- Mercury is the smallest planet in the Solar System, the diameter of mercury is 4,879 km.
- Mercury is the closest planet to the Sun. The distance between Mercury and the Sun is 57,910,000km.
- Mercury’s atmosphere is extremely thin, can often
- Which is the largest planet in the solar system? There is no doubting, the answer is Jupiter. How big is it? We make a comparison of Jupiter to a globe which is hollow, more than 1300 Earths could fit easily
1.Venus is the second planet from the Sun,but it is the closest planet to Earth.
2.Venus is often called as Earth’s twin or Earth’s sister planet, because there are many similarities between them, such as size, mass and composition.
3.Compared … Read more
- Saturn is considered to be the most beautiful planet in the solar system, a magnificent ring system surrounds it, this famous ring system is named Saturn’s rings which made of billions of pieces of ice, rocks and dust.
- Tornado is the fastest wind on our planet, its wind speed is up to 300 mph.
- Tornado occurs much more frequently in America than in any other country. There are nearly 1000 tornadoes occurred there every year.
Brain is the most powerful organ in the body especially from its functions. This makes the Brain one of the body organs that have interesting facts that you must know about when making your perfect choice. Without a brain, a … Read more
- In 1771, Swedish pharmacist Carl Wilhelm Scheele discovered oxygen, but Scheele published his finding until six years later, so British chemist Joseph Priestley who discovered oxygen in 1774 got the credit for the discovery.
- The earliest photosynthesis formed about 3.5
- You often dream about some strange faces, actually, the strangers who appear in your dream are people you have met in real life.
- The average person has about 1,460 to 2,190 dreams a year.
- You can’t read or tell the
Therefore it is lastly time to purchase that plasma cutter. When you get one, you can do wonder with that plasma cutter. Cutting metal will not be the same and truly it is a huge fun. Before getting in to … Read more
Recently, Japanese scientist Mitsuyuki Ikeda has developed an alternative to meat burger for real warriors – poop burger which is made of human feces.
Scientists extract protein from sewage mud first (contains poop), then add some reaction enhancer, steak sauce … Read more
The beekeepers in northeastern France found mystery blue and green honey in honeycomb, they are confused with the pleasant surprise! But don’t rejoiced too soon, this colored honey is not up to the standard of French honey products, so … Read more
1. The earth is the only planet which owns plate tectonics in the Milky Way.
2. In fact, you couldn’t see the Great Wall from outer space, but you can see China’s air pollution!
3. If the earth is narrowed … Read more
Scientists are developing a anti-freeze/blue strawberry. Compared with ordinary strawberry, blue strawberry has the capacity of cold resistance, the anti-freeze/blue gene comes from the Arctic Flounder Fish, this species of fish contains a gene which can protect them from being … Read more
Amazing space, mystical and dramatic, here is 18 interesting facts about space.
1. The age of the universe means the time from the Big Bang to this day, according to current theories and observations, the universe is nearly 13.7 billion-year-old. … Read more
Like the universe, there are still many unsolved mysteries in human body, let’s enjoy the ten interesting and weird facts about human body.
1. According to research, in the four seasons of a year, children grow fastest in the spring … Read more
Since ancient times, gold is the symbol of wealth, people are always fascinated with it. Let’s find these interesting gold facts.
1. The word “gold” derives from “Gelo” which is an old English word, means yellow.
2. Gold is very … Read more