Confucius is the individual who is a popular part of the history of China. He is not the one behind any inventions or discoveries. He became popular all around the world due to the teachings he made. The standards set … Read more
When most of us think of international parcel delivery by one of the leading international courier companies we expect to be getting our online shopping delivered.
However there have been occasions where carriers have instead of sending an iphone in … Read more
Have you ever thought that newspapers are now outdated, they will be completely replaced by the internet? As a person who loves reading, I think reading a newspapers is a thing that can be enjoyed, even though they are completely … Read more
Only god knows what are our customers thinking of.
There is no lack of strange restaurants in many parts of the world, they are beautiful, mysterious or interesting, but this restaurant we will introduce may be a little scary, because … Read more
1. Although France is only the size of Texas, it has seven mountain ranges and five major river systems.
2. There is a Victor Hugo street in every town in France.
3. France is the most visited country in the … Read more
1. La Paz is the capital of Bolivia, it is the highest administrative capital city in the world located on 11,910 feet of attitude. Bolivia is the most isolated of the Latin American republics.
2. Soybeans are the major cash … Read more
1. Japan is known as the “Land of The Rising Sun.” Because ancient Japanese thought there was no land anymore on their east.
2. Karoshi is a Japanese word, it means “death from overwork”.
3. Japanese people’s life expectancy is … Read more
1. Ahmad Shah DURRANI unified the Pashtun tribes and founded Afghanistan in 1747.
2. Poetry plays an important role in Afghans’ culture for centuries. On every Thursday night, people stay together to share verses from old and new poetry in … Read more
1. The country was called “parrot “ in ancient times. An interesting fact, the name Paraguay comes from a parrot which was known by the name of Frank, it was first found and finally eaten by the earliest Jesuit settles … Read more
1. Sudan is lack of water supplies, which brights lot of problems such as soil erosion, periodic droughts and desertification. The wildlife is threatened because human’s excessive hunting.
2. The modern Sudan legal system is based on the English common … Read more
1. Like most popular sports, there wasn’t special softball ball at first, the original softball was actually a rolled-up boxing glove.
2. Softball was invented in 1887 by George Hancock, an journalist for the Chicago Board of Trade. Compared by … Read more
1. Basketball officially became one of Olympic sports in the 1936 Berlin Games.
2. In 1967, slam dunks were considered illegal (maybe it was considered violent); nine years later it was legalized again.
3. Dr. James Naismith, Canadian-born American teacher … Read more
1. Algeria is considered the country with the highest cost of living in North Africa.
2. Algeria is the largest oat market in Africa.
3. Marriages in Algeria are traditionally arranged either by parents of the couple or by a … Read more
1. More than 90% of the country is desert or semi desert.
2. Women in the country have absolutely no rights. Their only role is to clean, cook and give birth to children.
3. It is illegal to consume alcohol … Read more
1. The first official volleyball game was played on July 7, 1896, at Springfield College. So it already has more than 100 years history.
2. Volleyball was first introduced as Olympic sports in Tokyo in 1964.
3. In 1988, the … Read more
This is an encouraging story.
The station master of Kishi Station (a small Japanese town) is a cat named Tama, she knows nothing about trains but has brought in $10.4million to the railway on the ragged edge of bankruptcy.
Seven … Read more