1. Mount Fuji is the symbol of Japan, in Japanese Fuji means “abundance”,”wealth” and “man with high status”.
2. Mount Fuji is the tallest mountain in Japan with the height of 12,380 feet.
3. Mount Fuji has the most climbers of all mountains around the world, according to the official data, 300,000 people have climbed the heights of Fuji in 2009, most people come out of Japan.
4. Mount Fuji has been added to the list of World Heritage Sites by UN for its special culture value.
5. In fact Mount Fuji is a dormant volcano, the last eruption happened in 1707.
6. Mount Fuji has a very short climbing season, begins from first July to 27th August, during this time it has the thinnest snow.
7. Mount Fuji has a symmetrical shape, which is very unusual for volcanos.
8. You can play paragliding on Mount Fuji, enjoy it.