19. In 1895, Gennaro Lombardi opened the first American pizzeria in New York.
20. The two eyeballs of Albert Einstein are stored in a safe deposit box in New York City.
21. There is one born every 4.4 minutes and one death every 9.1 minutes in New York City.
22. The Empire State building is the landmark architecture of New York, it even has its own zip code 10118.
23. Teddy Bear and Scrabble were all born in New York.
24. In New York, a woman goes topless in public is legal, but people wearing masks in public gatherings of two or more is illegal.
25. The Waldorf Astoria, the first greatest luxury hotel in the world was built in New York. It has a secret train platform.
26. Federal Reserve Bank of New York is considered to be the largest gold storage place in the world, the gold stored there is over 25% of the world’s gold.
27. Archaeologists found there are more than 20,000 slaves buried under the city, half of them were children under 12, horrible.
28. The New York Yankees logo was originally designed by Tiffany & Co!
Related Video: 18 New York Facts Even New Yorker’s Don’t Know