1. It is a misdemeanor if you fart in New York churches.
2. New York City is one of the largest cities in the world, it was the capital of America from 1789 to 1790.
3. The NYC will present any homeless man a one-way plane ticket if they have place to stay.
4. Nov. 28, 2012 is the best day in NYC history, there wasn’t any murder, stabbing, or other violent crime reported for an entire day. The first time.
5. The NYC has more population than 39 of the 50 states in the U.S.
6. Madison Square Garden have to move in nine years as its lease will run out.
7. You need to pay $289,000 for a one-year hot dog stand permit in Central Park.
8. The entire population of the world can live in the state of Texas if it has the population density as New York’s.
9. The first license plate of America was born in New York in 1901. Now you need to pay $1 million to get a taxicab license.