9. In fact, chess originated in India.
10. It is illegal to keep dolphins captivity for entertainment in India, because they are considered non-human persons in India.
11. India is one of the world’s largest suppliers of computer software products supplier.
12. Yoga originated in ancient India, it has a history of more than 5,000 years.
13. India was once one of the richest countries in the world until British invaded it the early 17th century.
14. Before 1896, India was the world’s only diamond-producing country.
15. The lotus is the national flower of India. Its shape has been used to design Indian architecture. Lotus Temple is a lotus – shaped temple, the landmark building of New Delhi, it is also one of the most visited places in the world.
16. The national river of India is the Ganges River.