8. Siberian tigers are the strongest animals on the land, they used to prey grown-up big brown bears.
9. Strong tigers can jump as far as six meters or as high as 5 meters, they can sprint at the speed of 60km/h in a short time. Tiger’s leg muscles are so strong and powerful that they can preserve standing posture even when they are dead.
10. Tigers’ night vision is 6 times better than humans’, but are not good as cat’s; Tigers hunt in the evening and morning, while cats are nocturnal.
11. Liger is a cross between a male lion and a female tiger and tigon is a cross between a male tiger and a female lion. World’s biggest liger weighs 450 kilograms.
12. The markings on the tiger’s forehead is exactly like Chinese character” king”, which brings tiger a laudatory name – “king of animals”.
13. Tigers are able to imitate the sounds of other animals, sometimes they imitate the sounds of bear’s prey to attract bear(prey).
14. The saliva in tigers’ mouths has bactericidal effect. Tigers could doctor themselves through constantly licking their wounds. They use fleshy bristles on the tongues to clean themselves.