15. The Celtic cross, the harp and the green Shamrock are the three most famous symbols of Ireland.
16. Ireland is the only country which gives a clear definition of abortion is illegal in the EU.
17. Muckanaghederdauhaulia is the longest place name in Ireland.
18. The pleasant climate and the thick vegetation form are Ireland’s unique landscapes, so Ireland is also known as the Emerald Isle.
19. The Irish windmills turn clockwise, which is much different from the counterclockwise rotation windmills around the world.
20. There is a Blarney Stone in Blarney Castle in Ireland, it is said that Blarney Stone is a magical stone, people who kissed it could become an eloquent speaker, so the stone has attracted many tourists to Blarney.
21. There is no capital punishment in Ireland.
Related Video: Ireland Travel Video Guide