8. Irish woman Grace O’Malley was a famous Pirate Queen in 16th century.
9. The real Zorro was an Irish. Check it out
10. The founder of Guinness signed a 9,000 lease for 4-acre brewery in 1759. Guinness is one of the most popular beers in the world.
11. According to statistics, 57 percent of the people in Ireland wear glasses or contact lenses.
12. The harp also known as Irish harp or Celtic harp is the national symbol of Ireland. It can rival the Scottish bagpipe.
13. Women who drank tea was considered as whisky drinkers in the 19th-century in Ireland, critics thought they should go home to take care the family rather than waste time and money on tea.
14. Burying the body from the neck in the wet river sand was believed to be the best way to cure for hangover in Ireland.