15. Kangaroo is very small at birth, a baby kangaroo is less than 2cm in length, weighing less than 1g, approximately the size of a peanut.
16. Sydney is the largest and the oldest city of Australia, it is commonly known as Sin City.
17. Australia is the world’s only place where the lung fish exists, lung fish is a rare animal which between fish and amphibian, also the most famous living fossil on earth, it lived about 350 million years ago during the Triassic period.
18. Australia is the largest opal producing country in the world, more than 90 percent of the world’s opal comes from Australia.
19. The first police force in Australia was composed of 12 well-behaved convicts.
20. The minimum wage in The U.S is $7.25 per hour, it is $16.88 per hour in Australia.
Related Video: Australia Travel Documentary