11. The average French citizen eats 500 snails each year.
12. The French town with the shortest name is Y.
13. Over 400 types of cheese are produced by France.
14. It is illegal to kiss on the railways in France.
15. April Fool’s Day originated in France in the mid-1500’s.
16. The only Disneyland in Europe is in Paris.
17. France has more than 40,000 chateaux.
18. The first restaurant in the world was said to have opened in Paris in 1765
19. France has won more Nobel Prizes for Literature than any other country in the world.
20. French men have the lowest level of obesity in the EU, and women are second after Denmark.
Related Video: Trip to Paris