1. Pregnant women in Kenya used to eat stones to get vital minerals. Check it out
2. In Kenya, a baby hippo was adopted by a 130 years old turtle. Check it out
3. Kenya woman Gladys Bulinya has give birth to 12 children – six boys and six girls, what surprise me is the 12 children are 6 pair twins.
4. A Kenyan man, Ancentus Akuku has married over 100 times, becomes widower 12 times, divorced 85 of his wives and has more than 200 children. I don’t know if he need to pay the alimony.
5.After 9/11, the Masai tribe in Kenya had presented America 14 cows, cows are their main wealth. Check it out
6. Kenya only has only two seasons – the rainy season and the dry season.
7. Agriculture is important to Kenya’s economy, especially tea, coffee and flowers.
8. For the Kenyans, coffee is considered an export product, not something for local consumption. The local favorites are tea and beer.
9. Most of the people in Kenya are either very rich or very poor. Very few people fall in the middle category.