1. Did you know that BMW once launched a flamethrower car in South Africa. Check it out
2. South Africa has 90% platinum and 41% Gold of the world.
3. There are about 2000 shipwrecks near the coast of South African, it was busy in the sea trade.
4. Mompane worm is a popular fried food in South Africa.(Search it in Google if you want to see what it looks like.)
5. South Africa is 5 times the size of Japan, and 3 times the size of Texas
6. South Africa is also called floral kingdom
7. South Africa has the longest wine route in the world. It also has 560 wineries
8. The first human heart transplant was performed in a Cape Town hospital in 1967.