1. There are over 55 species of corn in different colors in Peru.
2. There are 28 different and distinct climates in Peru.
3. The Peruvian Amazon covers 60% of the country.
4. After India, Peru is the world’s second country which has a largest number of Shamans.(Shamans are forecasting the general election in the pic)
5. The world’s largest and the most famous ruins of the Inca Empire are located in Peru.
6. Mining and fishing are the main sources of employment in Peru.
7. Peru is the only country whose name in English can be typed on a single row of a normal keyboard.
8. Peru is slightly smaller than Alaska.