11. Jamaica owns the fastest men on the planet, although it has terrible economic and poor training condition, it has won a lot of Olympic sprints gold medal.
12. Jamaica and Libya both have special flags which do not share any of the colors with the United States flag.
13. The island is discovered by Christopher Columbus in 1494.
14. Apart from the United States, Jamaica has won the most world and Olympic medals while this is a developing and small country.
15. Between (2006- 2007) the World Fastest man and woman were both Jamaicans (Asafa Powell and Sherone Simpson, now this man is bolt).
16. The national dish of Jamaica is Ackee and Saltfish, very delicious.
17. You didn’t know, Jamaica was the first country which construct a railway in the Western world, it’s even earlier the United States!
18. The Jews are among the oldest residents of Jamaica.
19. According to the 2001 census, Jamaica’s population is mostly of African descent.
20. The Motto of Jamaica is “out of many, one people”
Related Video: Jamaica Travel Video Guide