8. Spain has the most bars around the entire EU.
9. Local Spanish have lunch at 2 pm, have dinner at 9 to 10 pm. Maybe this is because they have too much bar.
10. Standard business time in Spain is 9 am to 1:30 pm and 4:30 pm to 8 pm from Monday to Saturday, shops will close on Sunday, if the shop breaks the rules it will get fine. This law is disputed nowadays especially it has a 26.7% jobless rate.
11. Spaniards have more vehicles than phones and they produce 44% of the worlds olive oil.
12. Spaniards have invented the mop and the beret!
13. The age of consent for sex in Spain is 13, while it is not the lowest age in Euro, Vatican stands on 12.
14. Every year Spaniards hold the biggest food fight – Tomato Fight in the town of Buñol, 150,000 tomatoes are thrown at that day.
15. Spaniards are good people, every 35.5 people/million will donate their organs after they die, this is the top donation rate all over the world and it’s almost 30% higher than the second country.