8. Guatemala is a major jade producer in the world.
9. The world’s first chocolate bar was invented in Guatemala, in the Mayan Era, it used as the holy thing in the religious ceremony.
10. Guatemala’s coffee is considered to be one of the best coffees in the world.
11. Lake of Amatitalan in Guatemala is reputed to be the world’s most beautiful lake.
12. The Tikal National Park in Guatemala is a scene of the fourth episode of Star Wars series.
13. Quetzal is Guatemalan currency, it is named after Guatemala’s national bird Resplendent Quetzal. This bird has bright plumage, very beautiful, the image of it is even painted on Guatemala’s national flag and coat of arms.
14. Guatemala is the most-visited country in Central America.
15. Guatemala has 33 volcanoes, Pacaya is a famous sight and also one of the most active volcanoes in Guatemala.
Related Video: The gigantic sinkhole at Guatemala