1. Florida has the most people death and injured by lightning in the US, on average, each year there are 10 deaths and 30 injuries from lightning in Florida.
2. There are over 1000 golf courses in Florida, this quantity is more than any other state in the US.
3. Over 30,000 lakes are located in Florida.
4. DeFuniak Springs is a city in Florida, one of the world’s two naturally round lakes – Lake DeFuniak is located in there.
5. The Orange Blossom is the state flower of Florida.
6. Personal income tax is generally a large source of a state’s income tax, but Florida doesn’t impose the personal income tax.
7. Florida is the only state, which has two rivers with the same name— Withlacoochee River.