1. Cuba is famous for its cigars worldwide. It has the world’s best cigar due to its unique climate.
2. The game of dominoes is extremely popular in Cuba.
3. “For Whom the Bell Tolls” and “the Old Man and the Sea” were written by Ernest Hemingway in 1940 and 1951 in Cuba.
4. Cuba boasts one of the best health care systems in the world although it’s a poor country. Some Americans went to Cuba for care.
5. Cuba has the world’s highest proportion of doctor to patient. The doctors in Cuba are often sent to the countries which have the demand for medical personnels.
6. Butterfly Jasmine is national flower of Cuba.
7. Over three quarters of Cuba’s food is imported from other countries.