9. Atacama, one of the largest and most deserted deserts in the world is located in Chile.
10. Football is the most popular sport in Chile, tennis is the second.
11. Except the Antarctic, you also can find penguins in southern Chile.
12. The world’s oldest mummies were found in Chile, they were named Chinchorro mummies.
13. Lake Chungara is one of the highest lakes above sea level in the world, located in Chile.
14. There are more than 1300 volcanoes in Chile.
15. Easter Island is an island in the South Pacific, it is well-known for its stone statues, which have attracted a lot of explorers.
Related Video: The Mystery of Easter Island Giants