1. Argentina affirmed liberty from Spain on the 9th of July, 1816.
2. Giganotosaurus is one of the largest meat-eating dinosaurs found in Argentina.
3. Argentina was the first country that uses fingerprinting as the main method of identification.
4. Buenos Aires is the birthplace of the Latin dance and the Tango.
5. The first animated film in the world was made by Argentine animation director Quirino Cristiani in Buenos Aires, Argentina in 1917.
6. Argentina established radio broadcasting as early as 1920, only 20 people could receive at that time.
7. A much lesser known sport called Pato is the official national sport in Argentina.