1. So many foreign tourists are attracted to Greece, so there are more international airports in Greece than most countries.
2. Greece has three seas, they are Mediterranean, Aegean and the Ionian.
3. The modern Olympic Games originated from Ancient Greece. The first Olympic Games were held in 776 BC.
4. Athens is one of the oldest cities in Europe.
5. About seven percent of the world’s marble is produced in Greece.
6. Greece is the country with the most archaeological museums in the world. National Archaeological Museum of Athens is considered one of the greatest museums in the world.