7. The food you eat needs about four hours to pass through the small intestine.
8. An anal escape of intestinal gas is a fart.
9. The digestion is completed in the large intestine which is the longest part in digestive system.
10. Americans spend about $50 billion on their digestive system problem every year.
11. Over 90% of digestion and absorption takes place in the small intestine.
12. Drinking a 1/4 cup of lime juice mixed with 1/4 cup of water can help keep your liver healthy.
Related Video: Digestive System -Human Body for Kids